Hello everyone. You may have noticed over the last ten months and twenty-some-odd days that thriveoutside fell off the face of the planet. First, allow me to apologize. The very things that I preach about via this blog were abandoned by its author as life threw a few curve balls his way. I stopped enjoying the beauty that surrounds us. I stopped trying new things and going on new adventures. I planted myself on the sofa and became the person that this site denounces…a jaded couch potato. For that, my fellow lovers of life, I apologize. It ends today.
- Continuation of the Total Outdoorsman Personal Challenge
- A combination deep-sea / fly fishing adventure in the Florida Keys
- The creation of an intensive produce garden in the name of self-sufficiency (and how to earn a little cash as a bonus)
- Seed Saving
- A backpacker’s review of the LL Bean microlight fs-2 tent
- lot’s of kayaking, backpacking, and exploring adventures
If you are reading this as a one-time follower of ThriveOutside, thanks for checking back and for sticking with me. If you’re a new visitor…welcome, it should prove to be a refreshing place to visit. Until next time, happy Friday, thanks for stopping by, and get your butts outside and enjoy life this weekend!
“Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall” ~ Confusius